Inserting & deleting a page break.
How to insert a page break
- Position the cursor to where you wish to make the page break in the document.
- Go to the Insert tab.
- In the Pages group (first group on ribbon) click the Page Break icon.
- A Page Break will automatically be inserted into the document. The cursor will be positioned on a new page.
How to delete a page break
- Firstly, click the show/hide button in the Paragraph group on the Home ribbon to view the break.
- Position your cursor in front of the page break line.
- Press the Delete key on the key board.
- The Page break will be deleted.